Sunday, October 31, 2010

Escalator Ad

I thought this advertisement was very eye catching.  I love how it looks like the people are riding a roller coaster.  I am guessing it's an advertisement for some sort of a theme park.  I feel like guerilla marketing such as this has become more popular with today's culture.  People expect advertisements to be on billboards, signs, and forms of transportation.

With advertisements in odd places such as this one, people are taken by surprise and are more likely to notice the ad.  Also, guerilla marketing can be done anywhere instead of just on a certain amount of space on a board, so it gives the advertisers much more room to be as creative as possible.  I feel as if in the future, guerrilla marketing will continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment