Sunday, October 24, 2010

Diesel: Be Stupid Campaign

http://www.fashionfame.com/2010/08/diesel-be-stupid-ad-campaign-fall-2010/


I stumbled upon this interesting advertisement on the internet a few days ago.  It is an advertisement for Diesel, which is a clothing brand.  I don't really understand what being stupid has to do with the brand.  I feel as if this is a very negative ad campaign because all of the advertisements are encouraging people to get into trouble.  After looking at these ads for this campaign, I see that they all make causing mischief sound cool.

This campaign could have a negative effect on people because it makes them want to act "stupid" just to be cool.  I don't understand how this ad could attract people to their clothing line.  These ads have nothing to do with their clothing line except the people getting into trouble are wearing their clothes.  Overall, I think this ad campaign could have a negative effect on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment